Saturday 23 December 2017

A Christmas Present

In keeping with a spirit of giving, I am offering a present here.

To spoil the surprise, it is a draft of the Polemos: Age of Alexander rules.

I emphasise draft. as in unfinished, incomplete, lacking in finesse and liable to change. I suppose I should mention that this is done with the support, nay, encouragement of Mr Berry, the guru of Polemos, perhaps in the vague hope that it might encourage the author to actually finish the rules and get them published.

But if anyone is interested enough to have a look, please do. Just remember they are only worth what you paid for them.

Further, if anyone is interested in play-testing them and reporting back, so much the better. Comments to me here or, perhaps, better, to the Polemos Yahoo! group.

If the link works (I've never linked another document in a blog post before), I might even post the Wars of the Counter Reformation rules as well, if anyone is interested.

And a Happy Christmas to you.

4 comments:

  1. All the Season's best to you and yours , Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and thank you for the present. I need to look over Polemos:SPQR first but am enthused to give these a go in the new year. Will tell you if I do so :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look good. I'd like to dig out my DBA Greeks and give them a go. I like the look of the orders system.

    ReplyDelete